Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haha, 2 posts in less than a week. WAZZUP!!!!

OK, so I am tired.

We are having issues with people at work and I guess I am the go to girl for taking people's shifts. Sigh. I finally put my foot down yesterday. My boss cornered me when I came in for my shift and said that there was a possibility of a 'no call, no show' from one of my co-workers and she wanted me to take his shift today (Thursday) if it happened. Now, I wouldn't mind usually, but this person calle in sick all weekend and I took his shifts. Today was going to be my one day off this week, when I was supposed to have a day off on Monday and took the person's shift. ANYWAY, I told my boss it wasn't possible. It looked as though she wanted to say something, so I continued by telling her that id Thursday wasn't to be my only day off this week, I wouldn't have a problem, but the fact that I had to work from Friday night on and I have to close Friday through Sunday this coming weekend, I needed a day off to spend with my kids and hubby. I am the ONLY person at my job who has a family, the rest are college kids, so I think that swayed her against saying something. Not to mention that I already take most shifts, except opening, while she has to work around everyone else's schedules. OK, enough about work.....

Brenyn came home the other day with school pics. Whoop, whoop. Now as we all know, kids that are 6 years old don't usually take very good school pics, especially little boys who are running around like little boys. So his pics came back SO GOOD!!!!!! The ONLY issue I have is that his teachers buttoned his shirt ALL the way up, when I sent him to school with the top two buttons undone. I did that for a reason, sigh. But, he still looks SO good. I am so happy.

Euan also had pics done, but not by a professional photographer. They sent home 2 proofs with an order sheet from shutterfly, lol. The pics are cute, but I am not sure I want to buy sheets of those pics. We will see.

Ryan has a project that he needs to do for one of his classes. He chose an extra-curricular art program, like that's surprising, pffft. His first meeting is today and I hope he gets something from it. He has such low esteem in regards to his art. I don't see why, because I think his art is AMAZING, not saying that just cause I am his wife either. If anyone is interested in seeing his art, go to his website, http://www.ryanswain.com/ OK, so he only has one of his pieces up right now, but you kinda get the feel for his kind of art with that pic. He is really good.

I miss my sister. This is random, but with everything going on with her pregnancy and her husband being away for his SF training, I wish I was there for her. I remember what it was like to have my hubby gone for long periods of times while I stayed home with the boys, I couldn't imagine having the pg hormones to deal with on top of that. Not to mention my sister is emotional any other time. 3000 miles is a lot when you have no family and not many friends around you during difficult times.

OK, I am off now, cause the laundry and dishes won't do themselves, lol.

1 comment:

Maura said...

I miss my sister too. I'm very thankful taht technology allows us to chat and video eachother when we both have a breathing moment.

well keep posting I love knowing what going on in everyones lives. :) you know like a stalker. haha.

love ya cuz